- Blocks shall be kept covered with air tight polythene sheets for first 48 hrs with relative humidity up to 100.
- Polythene sheets shall be removed after 48 hrs and the blocks shall be kept in shaded area like having enough air circulation.
- Sprinkle water over blocks daily, as many times needed, during 28 days.
- Write date of production on block corner.
- Cover stack top with coconut leaves or any other cover to avoid direct sunlight.
- Principle is that blocks shall not dry for 4weeks.
Blocks covered with polythene sheets